posted Jul 7, 2016, 1:48 PM by Doug Sinclair
When we move into our expanded facility in September we will have 600 sq-ft per employee. While it's tempting to bask in our Fortress of Solitude, we should probably bring on some more staff to help fill the space.
We are looking for:
Chief Operating Officer
- Must have extensive spacecraft manufacturing experience and a flawless reputation in the industry.
- The ideal candidate probably already knows me -- it's a small community. Drop me a line, or come see me at Smallsat.
Star Tracker Developer
- Should have a background in physics, astronomy, optics or engineering.
- Must be comfortable in Matlab.
- Must be fluent in C, and should have some assembly language experience.
- Apply to email@example.com.
Both positions are full time, permanent posts working from our downtown Toronto office.